- Business formation and start-up, including choosing an appropriate business entity for your new venture, registering your business with the California Secretary of State, and drafting articles of incorporation and corporate by-laws.
- Contract services, including contract review, contract negotiations, drafting of contracts, and assistance before and after a breach of a contract has occurred.
- Buy-sell agreements and other methods of protecting your business’ assets and operations in the event of the death or divorce of an owner or partner.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Business transactions of all kinds require a high grade of legal understanding. Let us work closely with you, whether you are buying, selling, or merging a business.
- General consulting: The world’s best business owner can be surprised by small complications that turn into big problems. Our Los Angeles business law attorneys provide consulting and counseling services so you can overcome challenges, pursue growth, and minimize your risks.
- Dissolution: When it is time for you to close a business, or to leave the company, the hurdles can be many and varied. We will consult with you to find the right path to the end while protecting your best interests throughout the process.