loader image
Green Card & other services

Permanent Resident & Green Card California

Green Card Replacement or Renewals  are very important, because it allows individuals to extend their stay in the U.S. Green Card typically only last ten years. You will be eventually faced with renewal process unless you apply for citizenship. We also offer replacement card services in the event your card was lost, stolen or expired

Green Card expiration is the most common reason for flight delays, penalty charges and job applications denial. The Law Offices of Marcin Podskarbi is here to help you avoid all of them

There are a variety of specialty services that you may need as part of the immigration process. At The Podskarbi Law Office, we offer additional services to our clients to ensure they are given adequate representation in all areas

Green card is a dream yet to come through for most people who are in the United States with all sorts of different permits. Green Card permanent resident status is in fact very hard to receive, especially these days, when security measures on visas and visitor permits are subject to all sorts of hard and long haul procedures. This is where this special immigration company can help you a great deal. They know how hard it is to navigate between laws and will help you with every step you need to take to get your permanent green card California

To learn more about these immigration services, contact a staff member for a no-obligation consultation today

Additional Immigration Services Offered by Podskarbi Law Office: 

  • Advance Parole– This allows individuals to re-enter the United States after traveling abroad
  • Employment Authorization Document – Also referred to as an EAD, this is a work permit that allows individuals to work in the U.S. for a specific period – typically up to one year
  • Re-Entry Permit – Traveling outside of the United States comes with limitations. In order to re-enter the U.S., even if you are a Permanent Resident, you may need a Re-Entry Permit, especially if you don’t have valid Green Card
  • Spouses of Citizens Removal of Conditions – If you and your spouse have been married for less than two years, you will have a conditional permanent residency. This process helps remove that condition so that you can be a permanent resident in the U.S
  • VAWA – Women who are victims of battery or other violent crimes are protected under the Violence Against Women Act of 1994. This act allows women and their children to immigrate or stay within the United States for protection

We’re Here to Help Every Step Of The Way