Divorce in Poland
Intercultural marriages between foreigners and Poles is something that is increasingly common in Poland. However, not all marriages will work out the way you want them to and when the inevitable happens, it is important to know your rights at that time.
The best thing to do is to consult a lawyer, our law firm is at your disposal to protect you and enforce your rights.
What you should know:
Non-EU citizens who want to divorce can conduct divorce activities in Poland if:
* they both had the most recent place of residence in Poland and if one of them still resides in Poland;
* the plaintiff has been residing in Poland for at least one year before filing the case;
* the plaintiff is a Polish citizen and has been residing in Poland for at least six months before filing the case.
For more information or if you need help, call our office at 501-305-983