2. The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s terminal device and then gains access to the information contained therein for the following purposes
- creating statistics that help to understand how Users use websites, which enables improving their structure and content;
- marketing (remarketing)
- profiling of Users in order to display them tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular Google,
- ensuring proper operation of the Store.
3. Third There is the possibility of such a configuration of the Internet browser by the User, which prevents the storage of cookies on the terminal device. However, in this situation, the use of the website by the User may be difficult.
4. Cookies can be deleted by the User after storing them through the appropriate functions of the Internet browser, programs used for this purpose or by using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
5. These links contain information on how to delete cookies in the most popular web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl